April 24, 2010

"ALBUM I" FOR SALE OVER AT ETSY



This is DIY punk for real realzies. I don't outsource my shirts to Zazzle.com

I don't outsource my CDs to CDBABY.com

I even screen print and construct the CD cases myself!

I composed, produced, and performed all the music on this album.

A solid album of music that you'll probably like if you're into Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, Tortise, Tim Fite, John Cage, Chemical Brothers, Mannheim Steamroller, or Erik Satie.

TRACK LISTING (AND AUDIO!)

1. Indivisible Quadrangle
2. Bluegreen
3. My Electric Crutch
4. Triangle Logic
5. Radioactive Sunflower
6. if I were a silent film... (v 1.0)
7. Meditation on breathing
8. hitting metallic objects in the fashion of John Cage
9. Modulation Experiment #3

Keyboards, French Horns, Guitar, Upright bass, fretless elec bass, vocals, computers, composition all by Me.

Click To Buy


2 comments:

  1. I like that.

    Oh! I had an idea for you today. You should make a shirt with your logo on it and turn people into walking billboards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think people would want to buy it?

    ReplyDelete